Frequently asked questions
Everything you need to know about ordering with much'ay
Create an account
When purchasing with much’ay we offer the possibility to create your registration or complete the purchase as a guest. When you register you can save and review all your data, subscribe to the newsletter and get in touch with us more easily
Saved payment methods
You can also store your used payment methods securely in your account. Data is not accessible by much’ay and is used only by Stripe when necessary
Shipping & Payments
We use Stripe to guarantee maximum security and speed in your payments by debit or credit card. We also offer payments by Apple Pay, Google Pay, MB WAY and ATM References
We also offer the possibility to finalize your purchase by bank transfer. After confirmation we’ll indicate all the steps so you’re able to do it safely
Safe and ecological shipping
Our shipments are made quickly and environmentally using recycled or reused shipping boxes. We use VASP Express with next business day deliveries for purchases made until 12h00 and soon you can also use the VASP Kios network to pick up your order
Promotional Codes & Vouchers
What are they?
We occasionally create coupons that offer discounts or other offers in our store. We can communicate them on our social networks, through partners or through the newsletter. Follow us so you don’t lose them
How to use
When reviewing your purchase in the cart, you can enter your code in the “discount coupon” field. By doing so, discounts or offers are immediately applied to your purchase
By using natural solid cosmetic products you are helping the environment even before you buy them. Our production methods use less water and energy resources that lessen your environmental footprint and we use consciously obtained ingredients
Packaging and shipping
Our packaging uses vegetable based inks and recycled and recyclable cardboard. We use recycled or reused packaging whenever possible and we favor digital communications and sending digital documents
Your environmental impact when using solid natural cosmetics
Only 9% of all plastic produced is actually recycled, while 12% is incinerated and the rest ends in landfills or the ocean. A water bottle, which uses considerably less plastic than a liquid shampoo, consumes between 3 and 5 liters of water in production and creates 83 grams of carbon dioxide. Small habits make a difference, and the planet thanks you
How to use solid cosmetics
- Rinse hair thoroughly
- Wet our solid shampoo and apply it directly to the hair in a circular motion. Alternatively, or to complement, spread on your hands and go through all the hair. Our solid shampoo is very concentrated and does not need a lot to act
- Rinse thoroughly. The ritual can be completed with the use of a solid conditioner
- It is important that after use the solid shampoo is kept in a dry place, preferably in a soap dish with a drainer
You can see our blog article on how to use solid shampoo.
- After using our solid shampoo, rinse your hair thoroughly
- Wet our solid conditioner and pass directly through your hair and on the ends of the hair, avoiding the roots. Alternatively, or to complement, spread the conditioner on your hands and go through all the hair
- Leave on for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly
- It is important that after use the solid conditioner is kept in a dry place, preferably in a soap dish with a drainer
You can see the article on our blog on how to use solid conditioner.
All the ingredients used in our products are 100% natural and organic, free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, mineral or plastic oils, animal fats or animal cruelty.
The perfect combination of ingredients, with Ayurvedic elements, was made so that they work together and offer all their benefits.
We will create lists with all the ingredients used in our products and what are their benefits. Visit our blog to discover them.
Did we missing anything?
Fill the form below and tell us how we can help
Share with #muchaycosmetics
Follow @muchaycosmetics for daily inspiration